Saturday, January 16, 2010

Value of a secret

People confidently entrust me their secrets, but why can’t I share to them mine?




One big thing I discover about me is my being secretive. Yes, I can assure that people can rely on me to keep their top revelations, but I found it hard to trust them, to tell the things and problems I keep holding, to share my emotions.

Even to my friends, even to my closest, I don't know how to trust. That’s why I don’t have a best friend because for me, no one can be trusted except mama and papa. I cannot even trust my younger sister because I know, she doesn’t keep secrets.

That’s why I feel free and contented keeping my veil of secrets between me and my self alone. I found it better to keep secrets within my boundary.

And thank God that as time passes, I just noticed that my worries and aches are easily vanishing because I solved it my own.

I keep inside me the value of a secret, though some might find it difficult to understand this.

0 comments: