Saturday, January 9, 2010

To have him


I really wanted to have him...

...a brother preferably the one older than me, so he can protect me and I can have him whenever I want a company of a man; so I will have someone to be called as "kuya" or "manong" at home, aside from cousins.

The need for a brother is felt in a family with an all-female siblings, like us. In fact, Papa wanted to have a son to retain his surname, but it was not granted. God gave them the Marias.

Though we are all female, I still consider it a blessing. I know I cannot have sisters as bubbly, bright and funny as what I have now. They are definitely, the best girls!

And because I have no brother, I’m clinging on to the male friends I have, whom some are already considered as my real brothers.

1 comments:

Paul Denver Sy said...

i can be one tak but palaaway lang jud koh.. hehe...