Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sorry


I’m sorry for having neglected you for six days before I finally discovered your condition. You got rotten because I ignored you. You became useless because I left you in the corner.

Swear, I was not able to notice you 'cause I was busy this few days. You were thrown to the garbage because you turned out smelly.

I’m sorry banana, I didn't give you attention. I’m sorry Pa for the fruit you sent me were all turned out black and soft.

But I didn’t regret in letting those long yellows stay in my room for almost a week before it get bored and finally left me.

Though I can find many similar to it in the markets, those were the special ones for it came from our place, and it was my father who searched and bought it just for me, but then I was not able to taste it.

0 comments: