Sunday, December 27, 2009

Their concern makes me important


Every time I return home, they would always ask me of who my boyfriend is. Seems like, they’re very interested on my love life. But when I say “wala oi!” people’s views and beliefs are divided.

Some who believe me say that it’s good to have no bf yet for I can have that man at the right time, during when I finish and have a career. But others, mostly aunties, even mama, laughed at me why until now I don’t have bf yet. According to them, I must experienced the life of a true lady especially this time that I’m in the right age, to be with someone who cares and loves me the way my parents and others care for me, someone who, though not related is near to my heart.

Most of my nanays, tatays, and other elders advised me all the time not to engage on that thing yet, but if I’m really falling, loving and making him a boyfriend is okay as long as not to the extent of giving too much for that person which mightl result to something that ruins the life of a woman. They understand that it’s normal to get attracted with the opposite sex, but I must know how to control and limit my self.

Through these things, I know the people around me are very much concern with me, with my love life, that’s why they say and act in such ways.

I know I will have that man soon, someone who I can brag and introduce to everybody in our place. And I don’t want to rush, for I believe he will come.

0 comments: