Monday, July 27, 2009

Ate is here


When you're down and lonely
Feelin’ tired and neglected by everybody
Thinking that the world is your enemy
No one strives to stay than ate.

If someone’s hurting you badly,
When troubled and sensing worthless
Keep in mind that for you I am ready
To fight and defend what battle it may be.

Everything that happened has reasons
But there’s always a way out
Remember that you are loved and cared
By ate who is always here.

You’ll be forever my angels
My strength and inspiration
My little sisters
That can never be found anywhere in this world.

So don’t be afraid
Never worry on things unexpected
As long as ate is here
You are constantly protected.

You’re not alone
We’ll face all problems with joined hands
And take this journey until the end
Because I know we can, we can do it!


0 comments: